FMM Marketing & Branding Webinar 2023 - Enhancing Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) with Content and Social Media
Join this 7-hour Webinar to learn how to enhance search engine optimisation of your website(s) with relevant and interesting content as well as social media postings.
[ 22 November 2023 (Wed): 10.15am-3.00pm ]
[ 23 November 2023 (Thu): 9.30am-1.00pm ]
> HRD Corp Claimable Course (SBL-Khas)
> Register by November 20, 2023
Search engine optimisation (SEO) in marketing a business is the process of improving the website so that search engines like Google are more likely to show the business in users' search results. Creating content that helps the website to rank high in the search engines is crucial. Equally important is the viewers' engagement with content on social sites that can increase its reach and help website climbs up in rankings for search engine results.
Key benefits for participants of FMM Marketing & Branding Webinar 2023 - Enhancing Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) with Content and Social Media are:
- Discover ways to utilise colours in content and to build sustainability into brand values;
- Learn how to create content and enhance its search with generative AI and GPT-based tools;
- Find out how social media can enhance SEO results; and
- Obtain tips on reaching a larger and new audience with Google Display Network (GDN) and Facebook Advertising.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS WEBINAR
• Chief Executive Officers, Managing Directors, General Managers
• Marketing / Social Media / Communication Managers and Executives
| (Figure in RM)
| Fee per pax
| FMM / GS1 member
- This webinar is a HRD Corp Claimable Course (SBL-Khas). Course Serial No.: 10001351114
- 10% group discount for 3 or more participants from the same company.
- Cancellation of participation and refund is not allowed.
- Replacement participant is accepted at no extra charges.
Contact: Ms. Cenica Low / Ms. Kwai Kaun
Tel: 03-6286 7200 (GL) / 03-6286 7327 (DL)
|FMM Marketing & Branding Webinar 2023 is not sponsored by the speakers' organisations.
The key objective of the webinar is to provide a platform for established organisations (government or private) to share information and practical experiences of their industries. Speakers are invited and are not encouraged to sell or promote their products or services to the participants.