There is NO limitless supply of energy.
Learn the crucial fight of mitigating global warming through TRACEABILITY and END-OF-LIFE solutions!
Our ‘Sustainable Planet—Traceability and End of Life” solution for your rejects (non-recyclables) is the ideal solution towards a ZERO WASTE environment.
Mitigate unwarranted recycling that is not traceable or controllable and refrain from simply sending rejected packaging or wastes to landfills.
The solution to deal with non-recyclables in a
sustainable manner is conversion of such waste to
Processed Engineered Fuel (PEF).
What is suitable to be converted into
Processed Engineered Fuel (PEF)?
- Flexible plastic packaging & wrappers: multi-
layered plastics (tri or quad layers) with plastic, foil, paper laminations
- Laminated paper: printed paper, cardboard, packaging with plastic laminations
- Carpets: rejected pieces that are constructed with multiple layers of plastics and fibers
- Textile: rejected pieces that are too small to be recycled into useable product
- Aluminium foil: rejected foil sheets and rolls
- Other non-recyclable wastes such as licensed merchandises, data recording tapes, confidential documents
Please click here for registration.