FMM LOGISTICS CONFERENCE 2014: Towards Efficient and Cost-Effective Logistics Operations
The 5th FMM Logistics Conference is designed to share Government policies, logistics trends and best practices of established organisations with participants. The Conference is aimed at assisting companies to increase the level of efficiency of logistic management and reduce the cost of services provided in enhancing trading activities.
As business processes become highly integrated, logistics has become embedded in the supply chain of businesses. It can no longer be viewed in isolation from other processes.
The importance of logistics to support business growth was recognised in Budget 2014. Prime Minister, YAB Dato’ Sri Najib Tun Razak announced that the Government would formulate a Logistics Sector Masterplan to improve the performance of the country’s logistic activities from its 29th ranking in the World Bank Logistics Performance Index Report 2012.
The 5th FMM Logistics Conference
is designed to share Government policies, logistics trends and best practices of established organisations with participants. The Conference is aimed at assisting companies to increase the level of efficiency of logistic management and reduce the cost of services provided in enhancing trading activities.
This Conference is relevant for CEOs, MDs, GMs, Logistics/Supply Chain/Warehouse Managers, Executives and Engineers.
How This Conference Can Benefit You and Your Organisation?
- Gain updates on customs taxes & duties and implications of free trade zones on movement of goods and services;
- Be informed on trends and developments of transportation modes;
- Learn best practices on managing logistics costs through low-cost RFID, strategic planning and execution inclusive of warehouse management system as well as emerging technologies; and
- Networking opportunities with participants, invited guests and speakers
Free facility tour to DHL Operation Simulation Centre & Built-to-Suit Warehouse on October 1, 2014 (Wednesday) for 40 participants on a first-come, first-served basis; 40 registrations will be accepted during the Conference on August 21, 2014. Click here for the programme of the facility tour.
Speakers and Panellists
The confirmed speakers and panellists are from government agencies and well established organisations in the logistics & warehouse solutions and analytic sectors.
- Royal Malaysian Customs Department
- Malaysian Logistics and Supply Chain Council
- Ministry of International Trade and Industry
|- Department of Civil Aviation (DCA) Malaysia
- Oracle ASEAN & SAGE
- Land Public Transport Commission (SPAD)
||- IBM Malaysia
|- Port Klang Authority (PKA)
|- GS1 Asia Pacific
|- Johor Port Authority
Please download the programme
Who Should Attend
Early Bird Rat
- CEOs, MDs, GMs
- Logistics/Supply Chain/Warehouse Managers and Executives
e* (until August 1, 2014
FMM Members: RM 650.00 per participant
Non-Members : RM 800.00 per participant
* Applicable for registrations received until August 1, 2014.
Group discount is not applicable until August 1, 2014.
FMM Members: RM 765.00 per participant
Non-Members : RM 950.00 per participant
**Applicable for registrations received from Aug 2, 2014 onwards.
10% group discount for 3 persons & more from the same company.
- The Conference is claimable under the HRDF SBL Scheme
- Member's rate is for FMM members and government officials.
- All fees are inclusive of course materials, lunch and refreshments.
- Conference materials are available for sale at half price of full registration fee after August 21, 2014.
Enquiries & Registration
Location map of Royale Chulan Damansara Hotel, Petaling Jaya
Contact: Ms. Arasy / Ms. Kwai Kaun
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 03-6286 7200
Fax: 03-6274 5239 / 1266 / 7288
Two methods to register participants
1) Register online by clicking the button "REGISTER NOW" which is located at the bottom of this event website. You will need to complete all the steps of the online registration to receive an Event Order/confirmation via email, or
2) Email or fax completed registration form to FMM. Please download the registration form.
Exhibition & Sponsorship
FMM Logistics Conference 2014 offers opportunities to promote your products or services to approximately 120 - 150 participants from 100 companies.
For full details of exhibition & sponsorship packages, please click here.
The Royale Chulan Damansara Hotel
2, Jalan PJU 7/3, Mutiara Damansara, 47810 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Tel: 03-7959 9000
Fax: 03-7959 9111
For accommodation at the Royale Chulan Damansara Hotel, please fax or email the completed hotel room reservation form
You may also consider accommodation at the following hotels. Please liaise with the selected hotel directly:
- The Royale Bintang The Curve Hotel
- One World Hotel
- Eastin Hotel
- Hilton Petaling Jaya
- Armada Hotel