FMM Business Best Practices on "AEON and ECONSAVE - Selling into the Outlets and Shelf Space Determinants"
The first seminar of the FMM Business Best Practices series, "AEON and ECONSAVE - Selling into the Outlets and Shelf Space Determinants" aims to provide interaction opportunities to current and potential suppliers with decision makers from AEON and ECONSAVE.
FMM is pleased to introduce a series of FMM Business Best Practices
seminars with invited speakers from private companies and/or government agencies to share their know-how on doing business.
The first seminar of the series, AEON and ECONSAVE - Selling into the Outlets and Shelf Space Determinants
aims to provide interaction opportunities to current and potential suppliers of products or services with decision makers from AEON and ECONSAVE.
How This Seminar Can Benefit You and Your Organisation?
Gain better understanding on the procedures and criteria in selling into AEON and ECONSAVE;
- Be updated on planned promotional activities at the outlets and how your company can participate in them;
- Learn the determinants of shelf space for your products; and
- Networking opportunities for participants, invited guests and speakers.
The invited speakers are decision makers from AEON Co. (M) Bhd and ECONSAVE Sdn Bhd .
Presentations will cover main categories of products and services.
Ms. Hiroko Yamada
Assistant General Manager, Food Line Merchandising Division
AEON Co. (M) Bhd
Mr.Lai Sak Coon
Econsave Sdn Bhd
Please download the programme
Who Should Attend
- CEOs / MDs / GMs
- The Seminar is claimable under the HRDF SBL Scheme
- Sales Managers / Business Development Managers
- Marketing Managers / Brand Managers / Product Managers
- Marketing Communication Managers / Customer Relationship Managers
- Supply Chain Managers
FMM Members: RM 350.00 per participant
Non-Members : RM 450.00 per participant
- 10% group discount for 3 persons & more from the same company.
- Members rate for FMM members and government officials.
- All fees are inclusive of course materials, lunch and refreshments.
- Seminar materials are available for sale at half price of full registration fee after April 10, 2014.
Enquiries & Registration
Location map of Wisma FMM
Contact: Ms. Cenica Low / Ms. Kwai Kaun
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Tel: 03-6286 7200
Fax: 03-6274 5239 / 1266 / 7288
Two methods to register participants
1) Register online by clicking the button "REGISTER NOW" which is located at the bottom of this event website. You will need to complete all the steps of the online registration to receive an Event Order/confirmation via email, or
2) Email or fax completed registration form to FMM. Please download the registration form.
This Seminar is opened to 234 participants on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Dewan FMM, Wisma FMM
No. 3, Persiaran Dagang PJU 9, Bandar Sri Damansara,
52200 Kuala Lumpur
If you need accommodation, you may consider the Crystal Crown Hotel or Hotel S. Damansara in Kepong. Please liaise with the hotels directly.