[ Session 1 - Corporate website ] FMM Business Best Practices Webinar - Competitive Copywriting for Corporate Website and Facebook
“The best SEO is great content”, said Seth Godin, American author and former dot com business executive.
Your content needs to be relevant and a resource your readers enjoy — something that educates, entertains or enlightens them. Understanding how to make this happen helps your content compete with other pages for search engine optimisation (SEO) rankings as well as the much needed customers’ attention in social media.
FMM Business Best Practices Webinar on Competitive Copywriting for Corporate Website and Facebook covers two key business communication channels that require good content. It aims to provide the following benefits to participants:
- Learn how to develop and evaluate corporate website content that generates sales; and/or
- Discover effective ways to create highly engaging and converting Facebook posts.
| [ Session 1 ] September 22, 2020, Tuesday (10.00am - 11.30am)
Developing Corporate Website Content That Generates Sales: B2B and B2C Approaches
There’s a widely-held belief that a website is your digital window to your world. But the right website is a window, door, sales counter, all rolled into one.
Great website content is about designing the pathway to enable that journey. Whether it’s B2B for big ticket software solutions or fast-moving consumer goods, great website content is built on attracting an audience and serving their needs.
- Step 1 - Know your audience
- Step 2 - Framing your offer
- Step 3 - Plan the journey
- Step 4 - Talk the right language
- Step 5 - Build the audience
Mr Vajirudeen Ali
| [ Session 2 ] September 23, 2020, Wednesday (10.00am - 11.30am)
How to Create Highly Engaging and Converting Facebook Posts
- Find out how identifying your customer's digital persona is super important when crafting a Facebook post
- Learn what type of media works best to generate brand love engagement between your brand and fans
- Understand how to define the right metrics that works for you in different stages of your digital journey
- Get in the game by analysing Facebook Insights correctly
Mr Christopher Tock
Digitally Asia Group
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
PARTICIPATION FEES per SESSION
- Chief Executive Officers, Managing Directors and General Managers
- Corporate Communication Managers and Executives
- Marketing / Brand / Product / Sales Managers and Executives
- eCommerce / IT Managers and Executives
| (Figure in RM)
| Fee per pax
| FMM / GS1 member
- Participants may join one or both sessions.
- Cancellation of participation and refund is not allowed.
- Replacement participant is accepted at no extra charges.
- Participation fees are not claimable from HRDF. To expose FMM members and non-members to relevant knowledge, these webinars will accept more than 20 participants per session; not within the limit of 20 participants, the maximum number of participants per webinar stated in HRDF's guidelines.
Register online via Zoom:
Please do not register through the link “Register Now!” at the bottom of this page.
Contact: Ms. Ida Tan / Ms. Kwai Kaun
Tel: 03-6286 7200 (GL) / 03-6286 7394 (DL)
Fax: 03-6274 1266 / 7288
FMM Business Best Practices Webinar is not sponsored by the speakers' organisations.
The key objective of the webinar is to provide a platform for established organisations (government or private) to share information and practical experiences of their industries. Speakers are invited and are not encouraged to sell or promote their products or services to the participants.