FMM Factory Automation Conference 2013 on "Automating the SMEs for Productivity Enhancement and Workforce Optimisation"
FMM with the support of Malaysia Automation Technology Association (MATA) is organising the 2-day FMM Factory Automation Conference 2013 to address the concerns of SMEs in implementing factory automation in their companies.
The robot density in Malaysia of 22 units per 10,000 employees is still far below the global average of 55 units per 10,000 employees. South Korea which has the highest robot density in the world recorded its use of robotics at 347 units per 10,000 employees in year 2012.
Although SMEs have been cautious in adopting robotic aids in their businesses due to the initial investment, factory automation is necessary for SMEs to stay competitive and to mitigate the increased costs of doing business.
FMM with the support of Malaysia Automation Technology Association (MATA) is pleased to organise the 2-day FMM Factory Automation Conference 2013 to address the concerns of SMEs in implementing automation in their companies.
How this conference can benefit you and your organisation?
The speakers are from private sector companies with successful implementation of factory automation and the Government who will share on the supporting public policies/assistance:
- Understand the trends, outlooks and benefits of factory automation;
- Learn the key success factors and best practices of factory automation in SMEs;
- Gain updates on low cost / cost effective automation;
- Understand the positive effects of factory automation on your company’s IT, energy utilisation, production efficiency, quality control and human resources; and
- Identify the financing options and return of investment for factory automation.
|- Ministry of Science, Technology & Innovation, Malaysia
|- IME Technology Sdn Bhd
|- SME Corporation Malaysia
||- MAWEA Industries Sdn. Bhd
|- Malaysian Investment Development Authority
||- Multimedia University
|- Ministry of Human Resources, Malaysia
||- Novetec Innovation Sdn Bhd
|- ABB Malaysia Sdn Bhd
||- Omron Electronics Sdn Bhd
|- Beckhoff Automation Sdn Bhd
|- Pc Automation Sdn Bhd
|- Bistanika Sdn Bhd
||- Schneider Electric (M) Sdn Bhd
|- Ecava Sdn Bhd
||- SMC Pneumatics (S.E.A.) Sdn Bhd
|- Festo Sdn Bhd
||- Vepro Group Sdn Bhd
|- ifm electronic Pte Ltd
||- Malaysia Automation Technology Association (MATA)
Please download the programme
Who Should Attend
Early Bird Rate (deadline: October 18, 2013)
CEOs/ MDs / GMs / Factory / Plant / Production Managers and Executives / Engineers
FMM Members: RM 980.00 per participant
FMM non-Members: RM 1,280.00 per participant
* Applicable for registrations received until October 18, 2013.
Group discount is not applicable until October 18, 2013.
FMM Members: RM 1,180.00 per participant
FMM Non-Members: RM 1,480.00 per participant
**Applicable for registrations received from October 19, 2013 onwards.
10% group discount for 3 persons & more from the same company.
- The Conference is claimable under the HRDF SBL Scheme.
- Member's rate is for FMM members and government officials.
- All fees are inclusive of course materials, lunch and refreshments.
- Conference materials are available for sale at half price of full registration fee after October 30, 2013.
Enquiries & Registration
Kindly download the registration form. Completed form is to be emailed or faxed to Ms. Jackie Gan / Ms. Kwai Kaun of FMM.
Tel: 03-6286 7200
Fax: 03-6274 5239 / 1266 / 7288
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Concorde Hotel Shah Alam
3 Jalan Tengku Ampuan Zabedah C9/C, 40100 Shah Alam, Selangor
Tel : 03-5512 2200
Fax : 03-5512 2210
View Larger Map
Besides Concorde Hotel Shah Alam, participants who are looking for accommodation may consider the following hotels. Kindly google and liaise directly with the selected hotel.
- Grand Blue Wave Hotel
- Quality Hotel
- Delta Inn