The INCOTERMs® rules are the regulations that define responsibilities of buyers and sellers operating in the international trade system. They are the authoritative rules for determining how costs and risks are allocated to the parties. INCOTERMs rules are regularly incorporated into contracts for the sale of goods worldwide and have become part of the daily language of trade. The new rules will enter into force on 1 January 2020.
As of this date, all sales contracts should make reference to the INCOTERMs® 2020 rules as the latest version of the INCOTERMs rules.
- Knowing international trade terms and their rules.
- Understand the responsibilities of the Seller & Buyer under Incoterms.
- Develop knowledge and skills to evaluate current Shipping Term practiced by own organization.
- Negotiate on international contract based on risk and cost of Shipping.
- Understand the difference: Incoterms 2010 vs Incoterms 2020.
Logistics, Sales, Procurement, Planning Managers, Planning Executives, Officers, Supervisors, Team Leaders and Clerical Staff
All fees are inclusive of Service Tax of 6%, course materials, lunch and refreshments.
THIS PROGRAM IS HRDF CLAIMABLE UNDER SBL SCHEME.
** (Registration of four (4) or more participants from the same organization will enjoy ONE complimentary seat for fifth (5) participants) **