FMM Industrial Waste Management Webinar 2022 - Industrial Effluent Treatment Updates and Solutions
This 4-hour webinar focuses on regulations and guidelines related to industrial effluent as well as solutions on how to optimise industrial effluent treatment system (IETS).
> Competent Persons will gain 2 CPD hours
> HRD Corp Claimable Course (SBL-Khas)
> Register by November 8, 2022
Industrial effluents are an integral part of liquid wastes generated in the course of human commercial activities. These effluents are made up of several forms of chemical and biological constituents that could be detrimental, not only to the environment but to biodiversity resources if they are not managed effectively.
FMM Industrial Waste Management Webinar 2022 - Industrial Effluent Treatment Updates and Solutions focuses on regulations and guidelines related to industrial effluent as well as solutions on how to optimise industrial effluent treatment system (IETS).
Environmental / Factory / Plant / Production Managers and Executives, Engineers and Consultants who join this webinar will gain knowledge on:
- Industrial effluent: Key elements in the environmental legislations in Malaysia
- Environmental Quality (Industrial Effluent) Regulations 2009
- Management of sludge from industrial wastewater treatment plant
- Online reporting for discharge of industrial effluent: Online Environmental Reporting (OER) system
- Implementation of Guided Self Regulations (GSR): 7 Environmental Mainstreaming Tools (EMTs)
- Optimisation of industrial effluent treatment system (IETS) to comply with environmental regulation and to minimise the total treatment cost of the entire IETS
Competent Persons will gain 2 Continuous Professional Development (CPD) hours from Environment Institute of Malaysia (EiMAS) of DOE.
| PRESENTATION TOPIC
| CONFIRMED SPEAKER'S
|Environmental Quality (Industrial Effluent) Regulations 2009:
Highlights of Key Sections for Manufacturers
| Department of Environment (DOE)
|Optimisation of Industrial Effluent Treatment System (IETS) Towards Regulation Compliance and Effective Cost Management
| I-Chem Solution Group
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS WEBINAR
• Chief Executive Officers, Managing Directors, General Managers
• Environmental / Factory / Plant / Production Managers and Executives
• Engineers and Consultants
| (Figure in RM)
| Fee per pax
| FMM / GS1 member
- This webinar is a HRD Corp Claimable Course (SBL-Khas; non-microcredential course).
- 10% group discount for 3 or more participants from the same company.
- Cancellation of participation and refund is not allowed.
- Replacement participant is accepted at no extra charges.
Contact: Ms. Ida Tan / Ms. Kwai Kaun
Tel: 03-6286 7200 (GL) / 03-6286 7394 (DL)
Fax: 03-6274 1266 / 7288
|FMM Industrial Waste Management Webinar 2022 is not sponsored by the speakers' organisations.
The key objective of the webinar is to provide a platform for established organisations (government or private) to share information and practical experiences of their industries. Speakers are invited and are not encouraged to sell or promote their products or services to the participants.
Please do not use the 'REGISTER NOW' button.