FMM Business Best Practices Webinar - Working towards Employee Engagement
This 4-hour Webinar is designed for HR Managers and Executives with responsibilities to address concerns related to employee engagement.
> HRD Corp Claimable Course (non-microcredential course)
> Register by August 22, 2022
Employee engagement remains an ongoing matter of concerns for years as organisations look for ways to bridge and meet the needs of the hybrid workforce. With so many things competing for employees' attention, organisations must listen, adapt, and act creatively to keep their people engaged.
FMM Business Best Practices Webinar - Working towards Employee Engagement is designed for HR Managers and Executives with responsibilities to address concerns related to employee engagement.
Participants will obtain the following benefits:
- Gain ideas from companies that have successfully implemented employee engagement initiatives;
- Learn how employee engagement can be influenced by talent acquisition as well as employees’ mental health and wellness; and
- Discover Human Resources Management System (HRMS) apps that support employee engagement.
| PRESENTATION TOPIC
| CONFIRMED SPEAKER'S
| Elements of an Engaging Culture and How to Develop It
| OpenMinds Malaysia
| How to Successfully Acquire Talents to Build an Engaging
| ManpowerGroup Malaysia
| Ways to Better Care for Employees’ Mental Health and Wellness
| How to Engage Staff across Job Functions and Regions with a
Digital HRMS/HR app
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS WEBINAR
• Chief Executive Officers, Managing Directors, General Managers
• HR Directors / Managers / Executives
| (Figure in RM)
| Fee per pax
| FMM / GS1 member
- This webinar is a HRD Corp claimable course (non-microcredential course).
- 10% group discount for 3 or more participants from the same company.
- Cancellation of participation and refund is not allowed.
- Replacement participant is accepted at no extra charges.
Contact: Ms. Cenica Low / Ms. Kwai Kaun
Tel: 03-6286 7200 (GL) / 03-6286 7327 (DL)
Fax: 03-6274 1266 / 7288
|FMM Business Best Practices Webinar is not sponsored by the speakers' organisations.
The key objective of the webinar is to provide a platform for established organisations (government or private) to share information and practical experiences of their industries. Speakers are invited and are not encouraged to sell or promote their products or services to the participants.
Please do not use the 'REGISTER NOW' button.