Reporting Of Income in the remuneration statement (FORM EA) in line with the income tax ACT 1967 and Public Rulings
||May 4-5, 2021
||08:30 AM - 01:00 PM
||Johor Bahru - Via ZOOM Online Platform
This program aims to provide guidance to employers in the preparation of an annual remuneration statement (FORM EA). It will emphasise the interpretation of the Director General of Inland revenue in respect of the particular tax law, the policy and procedure that are to be applied in the individual tax reporting. After the Budget 2021 announcement and the issuance of the Finance Bill, a few of the proposals have been gazetted as law. Therefore, employers must be aware of the updates to ensure the reporting of income is accurate in order to avoid any penalty for incorrect reporting of income. The program will be conducted through an effective virtual training which will provide informative and interactive sessions to the audience.
Registration Deadline: April 23, 2021
• Overview of the gross employment income under Section 13 of the Malaysian Income Tax 1967 (MITA) and the introduction of the Form EA.
• Perquisite – Section 13(1)(a) of MITA and the relevant Public Rulings (PR)
• Benefits-In-Kind (BIK) - Section 13(1)(b) of MITA and the relevant PRs.
• Value of Living Accommodation (VOLA) - Section 13(1)(c) of MITA and the relevant PRs.
• Refund from unapproved provident/ pension fund - Section 13(1)(d) of MITA and the relevant PRs.
• Compensation for loss of employment - Section 13(1)(e) of MITA and the relevant PRs.
• Tax Exempt Allowances/ Perquisites/ Gifts/ Benefits and the relevant Income Tax Exempt Order.
• Case study & common mistakes when preparing the Form EA.
Advertising Opportunities in FMM's Directories: