FMM Marketing & Branding Webinar 2022 - How to Establish Expertise and Brand with Content Marketing
Join this 7-hour Webinar to learn how to tell your brand stories effectively and creatively. In summary, participants will discover new ideas and best practices of successful content marketing campaigns.
> HRD Corp Claimable Course (SBL-Khas)
> Register by November 15, 2022
Content marketing is a type of marketing that involves the creation and sharing of online material (such as videos, blogs, and social media posts) that does not explicitly promote a brand but is intended to stimulate interest in its products or services.
Today’s customers have more access to information than ever before. To break through this cluttered and competitive landscape, marketers need relevant and credible content to build market share of products and services.
Join FMM Marketing & Branding Webinar 2022 – How to Establish Expertise and Brand with Content Marketing to learn how to tell your brand stories effectively and creatively. Specifically, participants of this 7-hour Webinar will:
- Discover new ideas and best practices of successful content marketing campaigns;
- Learn alternative ways to create, promote and measure the effectiveness of contents; and
- Gain understanding on how to establish contents with the collaboration of freelancers and marketing agencies.
| PRESENTATION TOPIC
| CONFIRMED SPEAKER'S
|The Fundamentals of a Content Marketing Campaign
| Accenture Song
|What Makes Content Engaging: Case Studies
| Posgi Media
|Strategies to Build Brand Trust and Engage with Your Target Audience
|| Brand Soul Malaysia Sdn Bhd
|Outsource Content Writing – A Copywriter’s Perspectives
|| Fish Translation
|Monetise Your Content with High Conversion Rate
|| Alliedsoft Sdn Bhd
|Developing Content that Appeal to Search Engines
|| Digital Marketing Consultancy Sdn
|How to Measure the Success of Content Marketing Efforts
| BestWeb Technologies International
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS WEBINAR
• Chief Executive Officers, Managing Directors, General Managers
• Marketing / Social Media / Communication Managers and Executives
| (Figure in RM)
| Fee per pax
| FMM / GS1 member
- This webinar is a HRD Corp Claimable Course (SBL-Khas; non-microcredential course).
- 10% group discount for 3 or more participants from the same company.
- Cancellation of participation and refund is not allowed.
- Replacement participant is accepted at no extra charges.
Contact: Ms. Sandy / Ms. Kwai Kaun
Tel: 03-6286 7200 (GL) / 03-6286 7338 (DL)
Fax: 03-6274 1266 / 7288
|FMM Marketing & Branding Webinar 2022 is not sponsored by the speakers' organisations.
The key objective of the webinar is to provide a platform for established organisations (government or private) to share information and practical experiences of their industries. Speakers are invited and are not encouraged to sell or promote their products or services to the participants.
Please do not use the 'REGISTER NOW' button.