Virtual International Rawal Expo is the first Virtual International Rawalpindi Expo in Pakistan organised by the Rawalpindi Chamber of Commerce.
The International Rawal Expo has been organized in Rawalpindi, Pakistan by the Rawalpindi Chamber of Commerce (RCCI) since 2015. Rawalpindi has a diverse industrial base with a population exceeding 3.2 million. It is the third largest city of the Punjab province of Pakistan and the fourth largest city in the country. The main industries of the city include oil refineries, gas processing, steel manufacturing, iron mills, railroad yards, a brewery, sawmills, tent factories, textiles, hosiery, pottery, leather goods production, transport and tourism.
In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, RCCI offers a unique experience by taking traditional expo to another level through virtual online platform.
Food Products, IT, Home Appliances, Automotive, Fertiliser, Pharmaceutical, Rubber, Fashion, Textile, Cement etc.
Benefits for Exhibitors
- Opportunity to reach big consumer market of Pakistan
- Unique opportunity to market your products and services
- B2B meeting and conference facilities
- Business matching and promotion services
- Connect with millions of visitors around the
PARTICIPATION FEES: RM3,375 / Exhibitor Deadline: July 30, 2020
- 30 seconds Promotional video (content provided by exhibitor) will be aired on expo website
- Logo on Website and Expo platform
- Unlimited video uploading space in the virtual booth/stall
- Logo on Print and social media
- First View placement of stall in the Exhibition Hall
- Banner/logo in the lobby slider
- Corporate logo in chat room
- Company brief in RCCI digital magazine along with logo and CEO picture
- Logo on all our door marketing (including social media channels)
- Stall design selection and customization from Dashboard
- Detailed reporting and feedback reports