2nd Session- FMM Selangor & Kuala Lumpur Seminar on Safety Training: Working At Height
To raise awareness about the dangers associated with working at heights and to train workers in appropriate precautionary techniques.
The course will provide participants with the knowledge & experience of the safety precautions and procedures for working safely at heights in accordance with current legislation and guidance.
- Understand the OSH legislation requirement on working at heights
- Identify work practices with potential hazardous situations whilst working at heights.
- Understand the importance of selecting the appropriate safe working platform, access to height and from height.
- Selecting proper protection measures & understand the importance of edge protection and safe means of access.
- To be able to use ladders safely.
Abd Malek bin Omar is an experienced freelance consultant specializing in safety and environmental management. With over 35 years of practical experience, he has worked for multinational manufacturing companies, including Texas Instruments, Nestle, Johnson & Johnson Medical, and Ansell. With a degree in Electrical Power Engineering and certifications as a trainer and Safety & Health Officer, Abd Malek has played significant roles in safety committees and professional organizations. As a Project Consultant, he has successfully guided companies in meeting OHSAS 18001 and ISO14001 standards, while also conducting training courses on Occupational Safety & Health and Environment-related topics for private sector organizations, utilizing his wealth of experience to provide practical examples.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
All employees, managers, and supervisors who are required to manage or work at height.
Ms Aisyah/Ms Petunlia. 03-55692950 / firstname.lastname@example.org