Staying Fit in A Challenging Landscape, What's Available to the Manufacturing Sector By BDO Consulting Sdn Bhd
The current global economic landscape has created a lot of uncertainties. Businesses are facing another economic slowdown exacerbated by China’s 6-year low Purchasing Manager’s Index, deteriorating commodity prices, introduction of GST and 18-year low Ringgit Malaysia. These challenges have caused many businesses including manufacturers to take some precautionary measures e.g. cost cutting, reduction in production volume and hedging.
Many businesses failed to realise that there are internal measures that can help a company remain resilient to weather the impending economic storm.
Join this talk by BDO, one of the world’s Big 5 professional services firm and Lenovo, one of the world’s largest computer makers to learn:
- Global Landscape Today and Challenges Ahead for The Manufacturing Sector
- Organization Fitness Test
- Optimizing Business Via IT Convergence
- Knowing What Tax and Other Incentives Are Available to Your Organization
- Pitfalls of Applying for Incentives - Real Life Case Studies
- Other Key Business Considerations
- Introductory remarks
- Global Landscape Today and Challenges Ahead for the Manufacturing Sector - by David Lai / Peter Pan
- Organisation Fitness Test - by Peter Pan
||Coffee / Tea Break
- Optimising Business via IT Convergence - by Hui Kiat Bin
- Knowing What Incentives are Available to Your Organisaiton - by Peter Pan
- Pitfalls of Applying for Incentives - Real Life Case Studies - by Peter Pan / Imran Latiff
- Other Key Business Considerations - by David Lai
||Q&A Session / End of programme
Please click here for registration.