Seminar to update industries on the important details to prepare a GST compliant return, common mistakes to avoid and what to expect from an audit by the Customs Department.
FMM is organising seminar on GST for Manufacturers: Resolving Issues and Compliance Audit on Tuesday, April 26, 2016, 8.30am to 5.00 pm at Wisma FMM, Bandar Sri Damansara, Kuala Lumpur. The main objectives of the seminar are to update industries on the important details to prepare a GST compliant return, common mistakes to avoid and what to expect from an audit by the Customs Department.
1. Industry specific transactions and practical key issues
- GST treatment on key supply and purchase transactions for manufacturing industry
- GST treatment on different drop-shipment transactions
- Supply within/between FCZ, LMW, bonded warehouse etc.
- Inter-company billings and recovery of expenses
- Imported services - Reverse Charge Mechanism
- Claiming of Input Tax Credit
- Blocked input tax items
- Invoices outstanding to suppliers more than 6 months & GST adjustments
2. Overview of GST returns
3. Preparing for GST returns
4. Tax codes and its mapping to GST-03 return
5. Preparing for GST Compliance Audits – What to Expect and Meeting Customs’ Requirements
- GST Penalty & Appeal/Tribunal
- Handling technical disagreements with Customs authority
6. Sharing of Experiences
The invited speakers are senior representatives from Deloitte Tax Services Sdn Bhd.
An early bird discount of RM50/- will be given to registrations received on or before April 5, 2016 (Tuesday). This seminar is HRDF Claimable. Further details of the Seminar are available on the brochure. The closing date to register for the event is on Tuesday, April 19, 2016.
For further enquiries, please contact Ms Jess Chong (email@example.com) or Ms Sandy (firstname.lastname@example.org) at Tel. no: 03 - 6286 7200 or Fax: 03 - 6274 1266 / 7288.