Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting - 1/2013
FMM in collaboration with the Sungai Buloh Fire and Rescue Department (BOMBA) will once again conduct the “Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting” training programme.
||March 11-15, 2013
||08:00 AM - 05:00 PM
||Sg. Buloh - Balai Bomba & Penyelamat Sungai Buloh, Jalan 3/2, Bandar Baru Sungai Buloh, 47000 Sungai Buloh, Selangor
ACT NOW TO:
Registration Deadline: March 05, 2013
- Increase awareness on all aspects of fire prevention and fire fighting.
- Inculcate the attitude and culture that fire safety is the responsibility of all.
- Familiarise employees with the use of fire fighting equipment and enable companies to act effectively during emergencies.
- Comply with Fire Certificate requirement.
KEY PROGRAMME MODULES:
- Fire Service Act (Fire Certificate)
- Basic Fire Characteristics
- Active and Passive Fire Protection System
- Introduction to Fire Fighting Equipment
- Building Evacuation
- Rescuing Victim
- Fire Fighting Techniques
Advertising Opportunities in FMM's Directories: