Since the implementation of GST 2 years ago, there have been many policy and administrative changes to fine tune the implementation process. The new Finance Act 2017 has also brought about various changes to the GST implementation.
Join us at our upcoming seminar to get a comprehensive understanding of the recent changes to GST rules and other updates.
- Latest GST Updates: GST Valuation, Invoicing, Transfer of Going Concern, Time of Supply for Imported Services, Penalties, Relief on Packaging Material and more
- Treatment for FIZ and LMW under the new Finance Act 2017 by Senior Officer, Customs Department
- Panel session with the Customs Department on GST Issues Affecting Manufacturers
- Updates on Approved Traders Scheme: Renewal of License, Supplier Owned Inventory, K9 Declaration and more
- When and How to Apply for the Approved Toll Manufacturer Scheme?