FMM Factory Management Conference 2016 on "Human Resource, Productivity and Energy Efficiency"
Human resources, productivity and energy are the key success factors of an efficient and cost-effective factory. Learn the best practices and updates on these three crucial aspects by joining the FMM Factory Management Conference 2016.
YBhg Tan Sri Dr Lim Wee Chai, Executive Chairman of Top Glove Corporation Bhd will share best practices of the world's largest rubber glove manufacturer by delivering the Keynote Address on “Top Glove – The Journey to Manufacturing Excellence”.
Participation fee is claimable from HRDF SBL Scheme.
Please download the brochure
(programme & registration form).
All the invited speakers and panellists have confirmed their participation in the Conference.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Chief Executive Officers, Managing Directors
- General Managers
- Factory / Plant / Production / Facilities Managers, Executives and Supervisors
- Engineers and Consultants
- RM159 discount is available for EARLY BIRDS until November 6, 2016.
- Participation fee is claimable from HRDF SBL Scheme
Fees are inclusive of 6% GST.
- Member's rate applies to Malaysian government officials.
- All fees are inclusive of course materials, lunch and refreshments.
- Conference materials are available for sale at half price of full registration fee after November 22, 2016.
ENQUIRIES & REGISTRATION
Contact: Ms. Ida Tan / Ms. Kwai Kaun
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 03-6286 7200
Fax: 03-6274 1266 / 7288
Two methods to register participants
Email or fax completed registration form to FMM. Please download the registration form, or
- Register online by clicking the button "REGISTER NOW" which is located at the bottom of this event website. You will need to complete all the steps of the online registration to receive an automated Event Order/confirmation via email.
EXHIBITION & SPONSORSHIP
Location map to The Royale Chulan Damansara Hotel, Petaling Jaya
FMM Factory Management Conference 2016 offers opportunities to promote your products or services to approximately 150 participants from 100 companies.
For more information, please download the exhibition and sponsorship packages.
The Royale Chulan Damansara Hotel
2, Jalan PJU 7/3, Mutiara Damansara, 47810 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Tel: 03-7959 9000
Fax: 03-7959 9111
For accommodation at The Royale Chulan Damansara Hotel, please fax or email the completed hotel room booking form
You may also consider accommodation at the following hotels. Please liaise with the selected hotel directly:
- The Royale Bintang The Curve Hotel
- One World Hotel
- Eastin Hotel
- Hilton Petaling Jaya
- Armada Hotel