FMM Logistics Conference 2015 on "Policies and Rules: Updates and Impact on Manufacturers and Service Providers"
The 6th FMM Logistics Conference aims at assisting companies to increase the level of efficiency of logistic management in compliance with the current and incoming policies and rules. > Be updated on status of current and incoming logistics related policies & rules affecting manufacturers and service providers > Understand the rationale and implementation of policies & rules that influence the operation procedures of companies > Learn best operation practices in compliance with the policies & rules from an established logistics service provider and an exporter. > This one-day Conference is claimable under HRDF SBL Scheme. > EARLY BIRD rate is available until October 31, 2015.
World Bank Logistics Performance Index Report 2014 has ranked Malaysia in the 25th position, an improvement from the 29th position in year 2012. The improved ranking is in line with the objective of Master Plan of Logistics and Trade Facilitation which was formulated in Budget 2014. The initiatives under the Master Plan as well as amended and new policies & rules related to logistics continue to impact the operation practices of manufacturers and service providers in Malaysia.
The 6th FMM Logistics Conference
with the theme “Policies and Rules: Updates and Impact on Manufacturers and Service Providers
” aims at assisting companies to increase the level of efficiency of logistic management in compliance with the current and incoming policies and rules.
This Conference is suitable for CEOs, MDs, GMs, Logistics / Supply Chain / Warehouse Managers and Executives.
How Will This Conference Benefit You and Your Organisation?
Be updated on status of current and incoming logistics related policies
& rules affecting manufacturers and service providers;
- Understand the rationale and implementation of policies & rules that influence the operation procedures of companies;
- Learn best operation practices in compliance with the policies & rules; and
- Networking and discussion opportunities for participants, invited guests and speakers.
Please download the programme
Who Should Attend
- General Managers
- Logistics / Supply Chain / Warehouse Managers and Executives
For details on participation fees, please download the registration form
- RM150 discount is available for EARLY BIRDS until October 31, 2015.
- Participation fee is claimable from HRDF SBL Scheme.
- Member's rate applies to Malaysian government officials.
- All fees are inclusive of course materials, lunch and refreshments.
- Conference materials are available for sale at half price of full registration fee after November 17, 2015.
Enquiries & Registration
Contact: Ms. Cenica Low / Ms. Kwai Kaun
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 03-6286 7200
Fax: 03-6274 1266 / 7288
Two methods to register participants
- Email or fax completed registration form to FMM. Please download the registration form, or
- Register online by clicking the button "REGISTER NOW" which is
located at the bottom of this event website. You will need to complete
all the steps of the online registration to receive an automated Event
Order/confirmation via email.
Exhibition & Sponsorship
Location map of The Royale Chulan Damansara Hotel, Petaling Jaya
FMM Logistics Conference 2015 offers opportunities to promote your products or services to approximately 150 logistics and supply chain personnel from 100 companies.
For more information, please download the exhibition and sponsorship packages.
The Royale Chulan Damansara Hotel
2, Jalan PJU 7/3, Mutiara Damansara, 47810 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Tel: 03-7959 9000
Fax: 03-7959 9111
For accommodation at The Royale Chulan Damansara Hotel, please fax or email the completed hotel room booking form
You may also consider accommodation at the following hotels. Please liaise with the selected hotel directly:
- The Royale Bintang The Curve Hotel
- One World Hotel
- Eastin Hotel
- Hilton Petaling Jaya
- Armada Hotel