the 5th International Cosmetics Trade Fair with 637 exhibitors from 36 countries. A total of 23,295 visitors attended the event in 2016.
- Japan's LARGEST exhibition focusing in cosmetics, where all kinds of cosmetics brands from all around the world meet powerful buyers and importers from Japan and Asia.
- Over 800 exhibitors are expected from 45 countries, many of whom are newcomers to the Japanese market. (*including COSME Tech 2017)
- Exhibit at COSME TOKYO 2017 and expand your business in the attractive market, Japan and Asia!
- Salon Cosmetics
- Bath & Body Care
- Men’s Care
- Hair & Scalp Care
- Beauty Drink/Supplement
The best gateway to the huge cosmetics and personal care market in Japan.
- Japan is the world’s second largest cosmetics market with high stability
- Japan’s cosmetics imports have doubled in the past 15 years and are showing accelerated growth
- Reflecting the on going organic/natural boom in Japan, more new brands are seen entering the Japanese market
Participation Fee for 9 sqm package booth = JPY627,500 (or approximately USD5,273)
Smaller booth of 4.5sqm
- Company name
- 2 shelves
- 1 table & 4 chairs
- 1 display table with storage
- 1 electrical outlet
- 4 spotlights
- Power supply to 1kw
can be requested but based on first come first served basis and subject to availability.
Premium Buyer Package
will be arranged for potential buyers from Malaysia.
For more information, please contact Ms Koh Wee Leng, FMM Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org or tel : 62867200 ext 369.