Seminar on Doing Business in Iran: Opportunities for Malaysia Companies
The objective of the seminar is to update participants on investment opportunities in Iran. This Seminar is HRDF claimable under the SBL scheme. The early bird discount of RM50 per person is valid for registration received before or on December 20, 2016.
With a total population of 80 million people and a diversified and well-balanced economy, Iran is the second largest economy in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region after Saudi Arabia. With the recent lifting of sanctions on Iran, the value of the country’s exports is expected to increase by US$10 billion in 2017 and imports to increase for a value of US$115 billion by 2020. Consumer expenditures are expected to reach USS170 billion by 2017.
- Iran: Economic Overview and Investment Opportunities
- Updates on Lifting of US Sanctions on Iran
- Exporting to Iran - Logistics Challenges
- Methods of Payment for Trade Transactions with Iran
- Compliance to Strategic Trade Act 2010 (STA 2010) for Exports to Iran
- Understanding Iran’s Regulatory Framework
- Understanding the Tax System in Iran
- Sharing of Experience in Doing Business in Iran
- Panel Discussion : Iran - A Bridge to Regional Market (Europe, Asia & Middle East)
Given the vast business potential in Iran, FMM is organising the seminar with the aim to update members on important information such as Iran’s regulatory framework, banking and tax system, methods of payment for trade transactions with Iran, lifting of US sanctions, etc. Invited speakers to the seminar include senior representatives from Ministries and Embassies, experts from the banking sector,legal and international consulting firms. Details of the programme are attached for your information.
The seminar is HRDF claimable under the SBL scheme. An early bird discount of RM50 will be given to registrations received on or before December 20, 2016. The duly completed form should be returned to FMM Head Office together with the correct payment made in favour of “Federation of Malaysian Manufacturers”. The closing date to register is on January 4, 2017.
For further enquiries, please contact Ms Sandy or Ms Nur Hafizah at Tel.: 03 – 6286 7200 or Fax: 03 – 62741266 / 7288 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.