FMM 4R Environmental Conference 2016: Making 4Rs Work for Manufacturers
Morning session provides insights from public and private sectors on the drivers to encourage resource efficiency and sustainability and explore concepts, strategies and solutions that are redefining the role of business in society to help make the world a better place.
Concurrent sessions will be held in the afternoon for lessons learnt, challenges and benefits experienced by companies /organisations from different sub-sectors in their commitment to reduce environmental impact within their operation and among its internal and external stakeholders.
||September 06, 2016
||08:00 AM - 05:00 PM
||Petaling Jaya - The Royale Chulan Damansara Hotel, 2, Jalan PJU 7/3, Mutiara Damansara, 47810 Petaling Jaya
- We only have 1 earth! By 2030, two earths are needed to provide the resources we use and absorb our waste if current population and consumption trends continue - Global Footprint Network
- Shared responsibility. Existing provision, yet to be enforced, under the Solid Waste & Public Cleansing Act, provides for manufacturers to establish take back system for specified products
- Adopt socially responsible practices. Be part of the business community that drives sustainable global progress
- Be the SOLUTION. Secure the future of the next generation!
Register & You Will Be Able To:
ASSESS the impact of 11th Malaysia Plan’s Sustainable Consumption and Production Framework and Malaysia’s commitment to reduce GHG emission by 45% from its 2005 levels on your environmental conservation agenda
IDENTIFY strategies and 4R approaches for your manufacturing set-up and supply chain
EXPLORE green investment potential and opportunities
LEARN best practices on extended producer responsibility and take ownership of end-of-life waste stream
Who Should Attend:
- Managing Directors / CEO/ COO
- Environmental Managers and ESH Practitioners
- Business Development Managers
- Marketing Managers
ENQUIRIES: Kindly contact: Puan Wan Haslina at firstname.lastname@example.org / Ms Koh Wee Leng at email@example.com / Ms Joe Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org / Puan Kamsiah at email@example.com at Head Office at Tel: 03-6286 7200 or Fax: 03-6274 1266 / 7288.
Registration Deadline: August 30, 2016
Advertising Opportunities in FMM's Directories: