COMPUTEX 2017 is expected to attract 3,800 exhibitors and over 160,000 visitors, which include 188 Taiwanese exhibitors.
COMPUTEX TAIPEI 2017
Since 1981, COMPUTEX TAIPEI has been the world’s leading B2B ICT/IoT (Internet of Things) trade show and developing into a global startup platform. While evolving in sync with global ICT industry trend, COMPUTEX 2017 positions itself as Building Global Technology Ecosystems, focusing on 4 main themes: IoT applications, innovations & startups, business solutions, and gaming & VR, with four featured exhibiting areas: SmarTEX, InnoVEX, and iStyle, and gaming & VR.
COMPUTEX 2017 is re-positioning itself to Build Global Technology Ecosystems with new themes on AI& Robotics, Innovations & Startups, Business Solutions, IoT Applications, and Gaming & VR. The result of an effective transformation last year brings more buyers and opportunities for COMPUTEX exhibitors and participation from industry leaders such as ASUS, COOLERMASTER, MICROSOFT and many others are expanding their display areas in 2017. Visitors will also see the last innovations from ABB, ACER, E-LEAD, INTEL, SUPERMICRO, THERMALTEK and other international companies.
Snapshot of COMPUTEX 2016
- 1,602 exhibitors from 30 countries, using 5,000+ booths
- 40,969 international visitors from 178 countries
- 1,800+ world media reporting LIVE
- 150+ keynotes and forum
Objectives of the Mission
- Update Malaysian companies on the latest IT Technology and Industry 4.0 in Taiwan
- Learn from Taiwan the next generation of manufacturing technology
- Opportunities to supply to Taiwan
- Enhancing local understanding of the current manufacturing technologies in Taiwan
Highlights of the Mission
- Visit COMPUTEX TAIPEI the leading ICT Exhibition in Asia focusing on innovative technologies and smart manufacturing to promote Taiwan’s influences in the ICT industry;
- Briefing by Ministry of Economic Affairs on Smart Machine and Productivity 4.0 in Taiwan;
- Learn from Industrial Technology Research Institute in transforming Taiwan’s economy from a labour intensive industry to high-tech industry;
- Visit Nangang Software Park ; and
- Business matching meeting with the Taiwanese.
For more information, please contact Ms Koh Wee Leng, FMM Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.