Food Taipei 2012 is one of the leading food show in Taiwan.
Key facts of the show:
- Food Taipei 2012 is in its 22nd edition of food show in Taiwan.
- In 2011, there were 830 exhibitors from 31 countries occupied 30,050 sqm and attracted 50,460 trade visitors.
- The show has been the most popular platform for industry players to launch and market their products into the Taiwanese and overseas markets.
- FoodTech & Pharmatech Taipei 2012 will be held concurrently with Food Taipei 2012.
- Fresh Fruits & Vegetables
- Preserved Fruits & Vegetables
- Meat & Processed Meat Products
- Edible Oils
- Dairy Products
- Health Food
- Frozen Prepared Food
- Canned Food
- Baked Food
- Wine & Liquor
- Coffee & Tea
- Juice & Soft Drinks
- Condiments & Confectionery
Please click the fair website http://www.foodtaipei.com.tw/ for further details.
Closing date for Food Taipei 2012: April 02, 2012
Qualified SMI companies are eligible for 50% matching grant i.e. Market Development Grant from MATRADE on the cost of participating in the Food Taipei 2012. All Malaysian companies are also eligible for Double Deduction for Export Promotion from the Inland Revenue Board. These tax incentive and financial assistance will help to reduce exhibitors’ overall costs of participation in the fair.
Exhibitor Participating fees & Registration
Register Now! Booth rental for 9sqm is only RM3,200 for Food Taipei 2012 (after MDG deduction). Interested companies are requested to complete the attached fact sheet & registration form and fax back to the FMM Secretariat at 603-62745239.
Visitors' Package is available now
Visitors' Packages is available for members who are interested to visit the fair.
For further information, please contact Ms Foo Mei Kuen at tel: 03-62867200, ext: 329, fax: 03-62745239 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org