Export Seminar on uCustoms and Other Regulatory Updates
The main objectives of the seminar are to update exporters and importers on the uCustoms which is a new online system for declaration, payment and clearance, and other important export regulations. This event is claimable under HRDF SBL scheme.
||December 08, 2015
||08:30 AM - 05:00 PM
||Kuala Lumpur - Wisma FMM, Bandar Sri Damansara
Registration Deadline: December 01, 2015
- Overview of uCustoms – Registration, Application for Permits, Declaration, Assessment and Clearance, Payments, National Single Window, Cost Analysis Application and Issuance of Preferential Certificates of Origin
- Issuance of Permits and Payments under Malaysian Quarantine & Inspection Services (MAQIS)
- Updates on ISPM 15 for Imports and Exports in Wood Packaging Materials
- Regulations on Handling of Dangerous Goods for Exports and Transhipment
- Updates on Compliance with Strategic Trade Act 2010
The invited speakers are senior representatives from the Royal Malaysian Customs Department, Malaysian Quarantine & Inspection Services (MAQIS), Department of Agriculture, Port Klang Authority and Ministry of International Trade and Industry.
Details of the programme are attached for your information.
A 10% group discount will be given for registration of three (3) or more participants from the same company .
The duly completed form should be returned to FMM Head Office together with the correct payment made in favour of “Federation of Malaysian Manufacturers”. The closing date for registration is December 1, 2015.
For further enquiries, please contact Ms Sandy or Ms Jess Chong at Tel. no: 03 - 6286 7200 or Fax: 03 - 6274 1266/ 7288 or e-mail: email@example.com.
Advertising Opportunities in FMM's Directories: