FMM Seminar on Free Trade Agreements (FTAs): Updates and Recent Changes to Forms & Procedures
Malaysia has signed 14 bilateral and regional Free Trade Agreements (FTAs) with partner countries, while another four are being negotiated. A total of 44,500 online preferential certificates of origin were transacted for trade with the 14 FTA partner countries in the year 2014. Given the importance of FTAs in promoting greater market access at preferential rates to Malaysian companies, FMM is organising the above seminar on:
||November 25, 2015
||09:00 AM - 02:00 PM
||Kuala Lumpur - Dewan FMM
Why You Should Attend:
- Learn how to leverage on these FTAs and maximise benefits by importing/exporting on preferential terms;
- Update yourself on the recent changes to preferential trade forms;
- Learn the importance of tariff reduction under FTAs and importance of Rules of Origin compliance and inputs that can be included in the calculation of Cost Analysis of your product;
- Learn the online application procedures and the common mistakes made by industries; and
- Update yourself on PCO application through uCustoms and procedures for Self-Certification.
Invited speakers include senior officers from the Ministry of International Trade and Industry (MITI), Dagang Net Technologies Sdn Bhd and Royal Malaysian Customs.
An early bird discount of RM50 will be given to registrations and payments received on or before November 6, 2015. The duly completed form should be returned to FMM Head Office together with the correct payment made in favour of “Federation of Malaysian Manufacturers”. The closing date for registration is November 18, 2015.
For further enquiries, please contact Ms Sandy or Ms Jess Chong at Tel. no: 03 - 6286 7200 or Fax: 03 - 6274 1266 / 7288 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration Deadline: November 18, 2015
Advertising Opportunities in FMM's Directories: