The Federation of Malaysian Manufacturers (FMM), a leading private sector organisation representing the interests of over 2,500 leading industrial establishments in the country and which provides trade, business and management support services to its members has the following vacancies at its headquarters in Kuala Lumpur .
Responsible for the preparation of position papers on macro economic issues affecting the manufacturing sector.
Responsible for the management of industry groups and its activities.
Responsible for the implementation of GS1 standards and system.
- Responsible for the overall maintenance and administration of the FMM IT system.
Requirement for positions 1 - 4 :
- Degree in Business Administration, Economics, IT, Marketing or its equivalent
- Good command in English , both verbal and written
- At least 2 years working experience in the related field
- Possession of own transport with a valid driving licence
- Diploma / Certificate In Business Administration or its equivalent
- Minimum 2 years working experience
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge in accounting is essential for Malacca position
Interested candidates with the necessary attributes are requested to submit their resume, complete with details of qualification, career history, current and expected salary, passport-sized photograph (n.r) and contact number to:
HUMAN RESOURCE & ADMINISTRATION DIVISION
FEDERATION OF MALAYSIAN MANUFACTURERS (7907-X)
WISMA FMM, NO. 3, PERSIARAN DAGANG PJU 9,
BANDAR SRI DAMANSARA, 52200 KUALA LUMPUR
or e-mail to email@example.com